We believe that the successful house cleaning and maintenance is a matter of clever tricks and efficient tips. Of course, there are many time-proven methods for getting your home in order, but there are also many situations that a lot of creativity can help. We believe that there are many products and items that can be used differently than their main purpose and achieve an amazing effect. Pencil eraser is just one of the examples. Erasers have many unique uses, a lot more than you may expect and they go above and beyond simply erasing pencil marks on paper. So, here are a few more ways you can use a pencil eraser around the house.
- Cut a small piece of a pencil eraser and glue them to the bottom corners of photo and picture frames. This will help you protect your wall from scratches that the frames may leave and will keep your frames sturdy.
- You can use the pencil eraser for removing sticker gunk too. We know that all of us hate the hard-to-remove stickers on a variety of items and getting rid of them can be a real pain, but surely not if you use an eraser.
- Do you have some scuff marks on your vinyl flooring? Use the eraser to remove them and make your flooring look like brand new!
- Pencil erasers are also great for cleaning and polishing gold jewellery, because it absorbs oil and dirt, buffs away smudges and leave your jewellery pieces to look extra shiny and sparkling.
- Have you ever lost the backing of your earring? You can temporarily replace it with a small piece of a pencil eraser if you have one in handy.
- A pencil eraser is also very helpful for cleaning the mud from the bottom of your shoes. Use one of the pencils with an eraser end, because their size is perfect for getting to every corner and nook.
- Do you need a shift pincushion? You don’t need to buy one, because you can use a larger eraser and stick all your pins there, without losing them.
- Scratches and marks on your TC screen may look like the end of the world, but they are easy to remove with the help of a soft and clean eraser. Gently rub the eraser on the scratch and then wipe with a clean cloth.
- Are you planning to plant some seeds? The eraser end of a pencil is the perfect size for marking some holes.
- A very smart way to extend the life of your rechargeable batteries is to rub the contact points with an eraser. The trick here is that the main reason for charging problems are the dirty contact points of the batteries and the eraser will remove all the dirt and dust collected.
- Use a small eraser to remove all the dirt from computer keyboards.
- Remove scratches from shiny leather shoes with the help of an eraser.
- Suede shoes and clothes can be cleaned with an eraser too!
Well, avoiding cleaning and completely neglecting it is not something someone could afford. However, you can make house maintenance much easier following our tips!
Autumn cleaning is as important as the spring digging into the darkest, most dusty and neglected corners of your home!
Do you wonder how to clean up the build-up left on your iron’s plate because of the use of spray starch? Here is how - check our 4 amazing methods!
Moving out can be stressful, but here are a few simple and efficient tips on how to prevent your belongings get damaged during the move.