Want to keep your house in perfect order? Want to maintain a perfect cleanliness and tidiness? Well, everyone would enjoy that, however many people don’t have enough free time and energy to manage to do that. This is why today we are going to share with you an easy and quick cleaning routine for your house that is not time-consuming and exhausting. Keep in mind that our recommendations come in need for maintaining the cleanliness of your home on an everyday basis and for a deep cleaning you are going to need significantly more time and enthusiasm, however the tips and tricks you are going to read about today are great for taking care of the basis around the house.
Before starting to panic and worry that your everyday cleaning routine is not effective and timely enough, keep in mind these three important aspects:
- A well-organised and effective cleaning routine won’t happen overnight. It takes time to understand which are the most efficient methods and techniques for maintaining cleanliness and tidiness at home, what works the best for your house and for your lifestyle and habits and which are the areas you have to pay special attention to.
- Consistency is your best feature for smoothly running routine.
- That is real life and it is ok when your house don’t look like those amazing living rooms and bedroom from the interior design magazine covers. Your family consists of real human beings and they do things that can make the house messy and cluttered again very soon. Don’t worry, simply have your priorities, your house doesn’t have to be clean as a hospital at all.
If you are trying to get into a cleaning routine and you are struggling with the daily life issues like mess, dirt and clutter, then be sure to take advantage of our 6 tips for keeping your home clean:
- Make your bed – When you are making up your bed in the morning you are instantly making your bedroom look tidier and way more put together. Teach your kids to make their beds too. Making your bed really takes under a minute to be accomplished, so lack of time in the morning is not an excuse. Keep your bedding simple, so it takes less time.
- Start today – Procrastination is not your friend, remember that! If you want to have a clean and tidy house, then start today and stop procrastinating, otherwise you are never going to have the time to start and you will feel bad because of that! Enforce yourself and your family members, if something has to be done, better do it today!
- A little bit a day – Start with baby steps and small sections. Have a plan for every day, you are going to feel so much better at the end of the day with your little accomplishments. If you have a few free hours, don’t get tempted to do all the work at once, better keep it in small portions and deal with two or three of them every day.
- Deal with mail on daily basis – Stacks of paperwork and mail are not going to make your house look tidier, we guarantee that. Find your own quick system for dealing with your mail and don’t let the piles of paper to gather.
- Wipe your counters daily – This will make the room look tidier and more put together for sure and it is not like deep cleaning at all, it takes only a few minutes. Wipe off kitchen counters after meals, then continue adding the bathroom counters to your routine.
- Wash the dishes and clean the sink – Unloading and loading the dishwasher takes only a few minutes. Although this is the last thing you want to do at the end of the day, don’t leave dishes and sink dirty, because you are increasing the risk of bacteria building up.
For any other situation when a quick and quality clean is much needed, a professional one-off cleaning service can always save the day, don’t forget that!
Autumn cleaning is as important as the spring digging into the darkest, most dusty and neglected corners of your home!
Do you wonder how to clean up the build-up left on your iron’s plate because of the use of spray starch? Here is how, check out 4 amazing methods!
One single pencil eraser can do wonders in terms of cleaning and repairing scratches. Check out more of its uses!
Moving out can be stressful, but here are a few simple and efficient tips on how to prevent your belongings get damaged during the move.