Let us share with you one biggest secret – a clean house is not always a matter of thorough and precise cleaning routine. Sometimes we just don’t have the time, or we cannot be bothered with spending more than a half an hour on maintaining a clean and fresh look for our house. Sometimes we even don’t have the time to call a professional company and hire a one-off cleaning service. In a moment like this and emergency situations having a backup plan is a huge timesaver… and a saver in general. Today we are going to share with you our plan B tips on how to make your house look extra clean and put together without cleaning it precisely!
Before starting with anything, be sure to keep these things in mind:
- Organisation takes time, having a quick and effective cleaning routine also. It won’t happen overnight and finding what works best for you is a matter of time and testing. Don’t be disappointed if cleaning and organising your house takes more time, sooner or later you are going to get used to the good habits and your life will be easier, for sure.
- Consistency and having a routine is the key to success.
- Don’t get disappointed if something is not going the right way. There will always be tomorrow!
So, here we are sharing our best kept secrets for cleaning your house!
- Put up some fresh and clean kitchen towers. Don’t underestimate the power of details like this to make the whole room look more put together. Putting up fresh towers actually doesn’t take any effort, but it looks like you have put some effort into paying attention to your kitchen. If you have some extra time left you can also clean the sink quickly. A clean kitchen sink will definitely make a significant difference and it doesn’t take that much time as you expect! Have a look at our article for how to clean practically any kitchen sink and find the best approach for yours. You can find also great receipts for healthy and natural home-made cleaners there.
- Take a garbage bag and collect all the things around the house you don’t need and you can toss and throw. Collect and organise the mail also. Organising your house is simply another way to make it clean without actually cleaning it. Be sure to get rid of everything you don’t need at the moment, or at all, everything you can find in areas like kitchen, bedroom, living room. Leave the closet and spare bedrooms for another day. Don’t forget to collect all the dirty clothes in a laundry bag or basket – it has the same effect as tossing the garbage.
- Make your bed! Making your bed will make a significant difference, believe us, without even putting an extra effort to clean the bedroom. Changing the sheets and pillow covers is another great way to add extra freshness and cleanliness to the room. In fact, it will make you feel extra cosy and comfortable.
- Put down the Christmas decorations. The holiday season is almost over and putting down all the decoration on time will make your life so much easier. Otherwise, you are going to look at them every day for at least a month and feel bad for not putting them down. Less clutter always means less dirty-looking house.
Summertime is a great time for outdoor activities and fun but this is when stains happen very often. Here is how to get rid of the most common of them!
Deep cleaning your house like a pro is now possible with the help of a few easy-to-follow expert tips and hacks. Check them out here!
Well, avoiding cleaning and completely neglecting it is not something someone could afford. However, you can make house maintenance much easier following our tips!
Autumn cleaning is as important as the spring digging into the darkest, most dusty and neglected corners of your home!